Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Game Four of Templecon will never be written about.

I realize that I'm never going to really write a battle report of Templecon game four, not because I lost or anything, but merely because enough time has passed that I've forgotten all the salient details. It's the perils of having a mind like a steel trap: rusted, broken, and catching nothing. And I have no pictures of the game, so it's kind of a moot point.

Suffice to say that Corey and I had a great game, I ended up winning by a decent margin, and I took 6th in the tournament, which is the best placement I've had at an event so far. I'm fairly pleased, and that placing brought me back into the top ten in the US Malifaux Rankings.

But all that's a moot point, because time and tide wait for no man, woman, or nephelim of indeterminate gender! And I'm running a tournament! And not the Nova Open, but one held locally! It's this weekend, in fact!











I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment