Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blowing the dust off...



I may have been otherwise occupied.

It really is the devil.


Between school, work, SWTOR, and the obvious release today (which I was beta-testing), I've been a busy boy.

But I recently went to Adepticon as well, so perhaps I haven't been totally absent from the hobby. And, I finally brought a new Team Banzai themed army as well.





And I even made our new display board as well.

Shown here in it's Friday, pre-finished incarnation


It's not much to look at, but it's better than some. :)

But coming back from Adepticon has re-energized my desire to play the hobby. I'm building and painting again, and I've got a new idea for making my X-Board look snazzy (and to make it work with my new Grey Knight army's tech bases). So, look forward to actual future blog entries and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment