Monday, October 14, 2013

For all sins great and small, there will be a reckoning




Jeff and I ended up playing a 50ss game.

My list:

Kirai  (Absorb Spirit,Bloody Sheers, Swirling Aether)
Ikiryo
Datsue Ba (Spirit Whispers, Immediate Vegeance)
Izamu the Armor (Aura of Decay)
Grave Spirit
Shikome
Onryo
Onryo
7 Stones

Jeff's List, from what I recall:

Vik of Ash
Vik of Blood, Mark of Your Armor Doesn't Matter
Vanessa
Student of Conflict
Taelor
Ronin
Ronin
Ronin
Friekorps Librarian

A great game.  It ended during the 5th turn, with me getting approximately 3 points, and Jeff getting 5 due to him actually killing things during a Reckoning Game. Odd that.
An error I made: someone pointed out to be that if I marked my own models with the Feast trigger, that the gaki summoned would be under my **opponent's** control. 

So much for that strategy, then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment