Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Additional recruits

I haven't been writing as much because I was preparing for a tournament. FYI, apparently, my scatter die mojo has gone south for the winter, as I went 1-2 and got pummeled the entire time. Apparently, strategy isn't my thing. :)

I'm a big fan of the alternate heads available out there for your cadian/catachan bodies. Things like the Seperate Head System from West Wind, or the ones from Pig Iron Productions. Pig Iron produced Winter Heads, and I snatched those up. I'm also a fan of the Rebel Kolony line. Both of those are available from the Warstore.

I think he has some Captain in him:
Cadian Bodies, Imperial Guard, Pig Iron, Pig Iron Heads, Warhammer 40,000

Cadian Bodies, Imperial Guard, Pig Iron, Pig Iron Heads, Warhammer 40,000

I don't know what to call this regiment, as I don't see them as Valhallans. I started making them during the whole Mordant 13th thing, so I might go with that. Or I might come up with some new regiment altogether.

And full disclosure, I receive no free stuff from anybody on this or any other product. I know there's a whole new law passed about that. I don't know the particulars, but I thought I'd cover myself, just in case. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment