Saturday, January 29, 2011

Convention Mania

GIS for 'Convention Mania' turned this gem up
This Twilight Fan is the Avatar of "Convention Mania."

I just realized that I really will be at three cons this year.

Adepticon, Gencon Indy, and the Nova Open, which went from tourney to con in a year's time.

In addition, the Inner Circle's Sausage Fest -complete with actual sausage, and not just the implied kind- is coming up soon, in just 20 days, in-fact. I've got a few other trips planned as well, mostly camping trips. This May-June, I'll be camping three weekends straight, with the last weekend being a hike on the Appalachian trail.

All that, and I've got 15 credits, and I have to find a (better) part time job. There's a ton of work to do, but I can't wait to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment