Monday, July 19, 2010

Fantasy? 40k?

Daemonetttes, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy

The answer is yes to both. I taking a break from my list making blues and I'm building my 40k/Fantasy Daemonettes. My 40k daemon army is my "fun" army. I bring it out when I just want to play a game. It's a one trick pony, but it's a trick that it does well: kill infantry. Of course, no-one runs an infantry army, so it's a dog's breakfast now-a-days, but it's still a neat looking thing to break out. Daemonettes are really fun in the 8th environment, what with Always Strikes First. I take a prince that uses Lore of Shadows, and I love the idea of ASF-Mind Razored Daemonettes. Let me personally say that cutting the tiles fit the board was hell on toast, but it will be worth it once they're all assembled and painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment