Monday, June 7, 2010

Even More Progress

My vindicator now has a brother to attend battles with him.
Blood Angels, Flesh Tearers, Vindicator

Vindicator #2 has a green blood drop on him, indicating that it is from the 4th company's motor pool. According to the old background, the Flesh Tearers have only 4 companies left due to constant attrition, so this is from that last Company, as are all my Flesh Tearers. Of course, the green drop is the one for which GW doesn't make a transfer, so I have to hand paint all of mine. I wanted to weather the paint on both the Siege Shields, as I tend to make great use of them. These tanks get run through every stand of trees on the table, it seems. At some point, I'll have to weather the tanks as well.

Blood Angels, Flesh Tearers, Vindicator

Speaking of green blood drops, I've made a bit of progress on the Librarian Dread as well. I didn't like the highlights I did on him, so I glazed over them with some Red Ink mixed with a touch of Devlan Mud. It got me the right tone, but it left him too glossy for my liking. I'm hoping to find a decent matte sealer to tone him down.

Blood Angels, Flesh Tearers, Librarian Dread

Blood Angels, Flesh Tearers, Librarian Dread

No comments:

Post a Comment