Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bizarre Bazaar

Bazaar

My local Games Workshop, Yorkridge (aka 'orkridge), had a Bizzare Bazaar yesterday, and I feel like I made out like a bandit. I ended up with the makings for a Daemons of Chaos Warhammer Fantasy Army, and about 900 points of Beastmen, all for trading stuff that I wasn't using, and didn't want. This solidifies my entrance in to the forbidden world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles.

If you've never had a hobby swap meet, I highly recommend having your local shop do one. The way that the BB works is that no chash is exchanged, only bitz, models, and gift cards. If you're like me, you've got tons of hobby stuff taking up space that you no longer want, but someone else will. The store benefits from the gift cards burning a hole in the various participant's pockets. The atmosphere was good natured trading, and you can end up with some very neat odds and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment